Create an Account
The Instructional Designer will support the strategic and tactical efforts in the design, development and delivery of Talent Development programs at Vistaprint Jamaica. The designer will be primarily responsible for conducting training needs assessments and developing training materials required to launch and/or maintain new curriculum. This role will be involved in conducting ongoing evaluations and assessments to ensure the effectiveness of programs, recommending/implementing modifications as necessary.
Additionally, the designer will form strong partnerships with subject matter experts to assess performance needs and make strategic learning and non-learning recommendations to enhance organization performance.
• Design, document and implement training modules and supporting materials for talent development initiatives, incorporating theories of adult learning, interactive training techniques, assessment and, practicum exercises.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and analyze people, systems and processes to determine the best way to improve individual and group performance
• Manage a program evaluation strategy, report on learning feedback and results and other post workshop components as appropriate
• Participate in the development of business strategy in regard to DSS learning initiatives
• Assist with the facilitation of complex professional or managerial training sessions
The successful candidate will possess:
• Proven experience in instructional design and training development
• Demonstrated knowledge of the ADDIE and SCORM design models, including theories of adult learning as applied to training development is required
• Demonstrated knowledge of instructional design tools such as Captivate, Camtasia and Lectora
• Experience working with Learning Content Management Systems (LCMS)
Vistaprint N.V. (Nasdaq:VPRT) empowers more than 11 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional options to make an impression. With a unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities, and direct marketing expertise, Vistaprint offers a wide variety of products and services that micro businesses can use to expand their business. A global company, Vistaprint employs over 3,100 people, operates 25 localized websites globally and ships to more than 130 countries around the world. Vistaprint's broad range of products and services are easy to access online, 24 hours a day at www.vistaprint.com.
Apply for this job
Instructional Designer, Talent Development
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Arts, Entertainment and Media
Montego Bay and St James
Senior Recruiting Associate
Email to a Friend
Your Email Address
Friends Email Address
© All Rights Reserved